martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

Love? It is just a matter of choosing the right partner.

Comment 14








St. Valentine's day is on 14th February and it is known as the day of the lovers. And for this reason some people know February as the month of love.
For me St Valentine's day isn't a special day because nowadays I don't have a partner and for the moment I am not interested in having one, because I think that in the future I will have time to have one.
On St. Valentine's day couples give each other flowers like roses and carnations, and other types of presents like chocolate and in some cases they give each other a teddy bear with a sentence of love.
In my case my favourite plant is cactus ,I don't know the reason, but it has been my favourite plant since I was a child and I have some cactuses in my house.
In my secondary school some girls of my class set up a stand where they sold roses, carnations and if you wanted you could send a letter to the person who you like and they went to give the letter to this person.
In my opinion this is a celebration that you can do if you are really in love with a person or if you have a partner.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario