martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

Would you go on a trip around the world?

Comment 16





I have never travelled to another country in my whole life, but I think that travelling must be fantastic because it can help you, for example,to relax, to forget all the problems of the day by day. You can also learn about other cultures like the Asian culture.

As I have just written, I haven´t been to any other country, and I think that is for this reason that I don´t like travelling at all. I think that it must be very tiring, and you need a lot of money. Besides you need to be able to speak other languages, at least you must be able to speak English because it is the most recognised lenguage in the world. However, it is not the most spoken language

In the future I will  go to some countries, but the country that I would  most like to go is Japan, because I think that they have a very interesting culture and some landscapes are very beautiful. As well, I would visit some Japanese cities like Okinawa, Kyoto and Akihabara.

I don´t have an opinion about all these issues because I have never travelled in my life, but in the future I want to travel more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario