domingo, 16 de febrero de 2020

"Giving Advice"

Writing 07



Fran: David, we have to make a decision about what we are going to do next weekend
David: We need to decide between going camping or going to the cinema, right?
Framn: Yes, I prefer going camping. What do you prefer?
David: I prefer going camping too, I think it will be more fun
Fran: OK, so we go camping. I´ll go to make the preparations to go
David: Yes, you should take a torch , to see in the dark
Fran: Yes, what else?
David: Well, if I were you, I would take a sleeping bag 
Fran: OK
David: And, why don´t you take some different types of food to cook there?
Fran: Yes, what a great idea!
David: And, if you take food, you ought to take a lighter to make a fire
Fran: OK, I´m writing down all the things. I´ll take all these things 
David: OK, let´s see tomorrow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario