domingo, 16 de febrero de 2020

"Thanking a relative for the advice he gave you on a specific problem"

Writing 05




Dear Granmum, 
I´m writing to you to thank you for your advice about making new friends . Making friends isn´t easy. You know what I am like. I felt really lost at first, I didn´t know what to do when I was nex to a new partner. Now I make a lot of friends in my class and even I make best friends. First I told to a partner my problem, and now, he has been helping me a lot.
He introduced me to is friends, and they behaved well with me. At first, I found it difficult to join in. Your advice of talking some topycs and ask questions worked. They´ve showed me the town , we played videogames and I´m feeeling realy happy now!
Lots of love,
Francisco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario