domingo, 5 de enero de 2020

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Comment 08






This year in Christmas day I am  going to visit my aunt with my relatives and and we are going to give presents to each other because this year we didn´t have dinner on Christmas Eve with her. Other years we used to have meal with her on Christmas Eve and after dinner we gave presentsto each other, but this year we have dinner with my grandma.
After giving each other presents I´m going to go to Velez with my parents and we are going to see Velez castle and we will go to some viewpoint which we can see all the town from . How beautiful it was!
In my house we usually put the presents below the Christmas tree and in Christmas day we pick them and we open all the presents, I usually only get presents for Santa Claus and I don´t get for the Three Wise Men, because the school starts the next day.
In my opinion Christmas is the best time in the year and we need to enjoy these Christmas days , and we have to give presents to all your dear people, and to spend time with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario