sábado, 18 de enero de 2020

Differences between now and your first year at the secondary school

Writing 02





I´m going to write about the differences between now and my first year in the secondary school. When I started in the secondary school I used to wake up at half past six because I was afraid of missing the bus, but now I don´t wake up at half past six anylonger. Now I wake up at seven o´clock and I have time to get the bus.
An other difference is about the exams, in my first year the exams were easier than now, but I used to feel nervous because I didn´t know what the exams were like in the secondary school. Now I don´t feel as nervous as the first year anymore, because now I know how to study well and I feel less nervous.
The final difference that I´m going to talk about is the difference about how I felt when I come to class, in my first year I was afraid of going because I only knew some of my partners, but now I don´t feel afraid anylonger because  now I know all my partners.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario