domingo, 5 de enero de 2020

Xmas is round the corner!!!

Comment 09






Nowadays there are people who think that Christmas is a humbug, but also there are people who think that Christmas is the best time of the year.
I like Christmas because I like decorating my house and because I like going for  dinner to my grandmother´s house on Christmas Eve and all my cousins and my uncles are there, and we spend a good time in family.
After having dinner we stay in the living room and we usually watch television or we see a film, and for this reason I like Christmas because all the year I remember this good time. While we are watching a film we usually give the presents to each other and we open all the presents.
In my opinion Christmas is the best time in the year for the reasons that I just given you before and because it is the only time in the year when I see my cousin because he is working all the year and he can't come to see us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario