domingo, 24 de noviembre de 2019

Who taught you the most things? Why the mother tongue?

Comment 06







In my family, my mother is one who has taught me to do everything, because my father has always been working in the field, and he didn´t have enough time to stay with me, now my mother goes to work too, but when I was young she always stayed with me.
I have two sisters, but when I was a child one of them was studying in the secondary school and she didn´t spend time with me, the other was in the school and she always stayed with me. So I learned to talk with my mother and my sister.
I think that mother tongue is called like that, because in the past the children used to be always with their mothers, because women didn´t go to work, they were always in the house, cleaning the dust or cooking the meals, and the men were working in their jobs. They didn´t spend much time with their children, because they thought that it was a thing that the women had to do.
Nowadays men think differently than before and they want to spend time with their children and in some families it is the father who teach the children to do everything, and the mothers are working, but there are people that think woman must to stay at home and it is the man who must work and earn money.
In my opinion  men and  women can both have a job and they can also both stay at home with the children teaching them different things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario