domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2019

"Something amazing that happened to you last summer"

Writing 01







Last summer, I went with my parents to Paris, to stay here and visit the Eiffel Tower and "Disneyland Paris". I was excited because I hadn´t  been out of Spain before and I hadn´t been to any theme park before. 

When we finally entered the park there were too many queues and we couldn´t go on many attractions, so we had to wait. There were things of Disney everywhere, it was fantastic!
My sister told me to go to water attractions, at first I didn´t like it at all, but when we were in the attraction it was good fun. Later we went to see a perfomance of differents cartoons of Disney and finally we left the park.

What a fantastic day! If I have the chance to go again, I will go without thinking. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario