domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2019

Summer holidays passed long ago, but...

Comment 05





The next holdays I will get is Christmas, I like Christmas because it is when the family meets to eat different types of food and they talk  to each other.
When I was a child I liked Christmas because I used to get a lot of presents from my family and because we used to decorate my house with garlands, and we decorated a tree with a lot of colourful ornaments, now I don´t get the same presents as before, but I still like decorating my house.

At Christmas I don´t know what I´ll do, but I want to go to see snow, because I have rarely seen snow, I have only seen the snow three times, the reason why I don´t see snow is because I lived all my live here near the coast,and I rarely go to Granada.
The only thing that I don´t like of Christmas is that this holidays are shortest than the summer holidays, they only last two weeks, but I prefer these holidays because it is colder than others and you can be very peaceful ay home.

If my family will wins the lottery, my mum says that she make a country house with a very beautiful garden, and she says that we will buy the things that we want. She really hopes that one year she´ll win  the lottery and I hope her dream comes true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario