sábado, 20 de marzo de 2021

Informal letter

 Composition 05

25 May

Hi cousin,                                                                               

How's life in Dublin? Sorry I haven't written for a while, but I've been busy with exams, and with helping my parents with the move. We have already finished all, so I'm writing to you now.

At the moment, we are thinking what to do during the holidays. I finish all the exams and I pass all of them, so studying isn't an option. As we move to Granada, we don´t know any places to go out, we only know Alhambra. So we need to search for some interesting and beautiful places.

My mother are planning to go to the Alhambra next week-end, and I think that it could be a very good idea. Maybe I'll try to meet some friends that I have here, and when the school year starts I'm going to go to the same class as them. Also, we are going to visit the village to see all our family, I can't wait to see grandma!

Have you decided what you're going to do over the summer? I hope you are doing it well in your work and that it's going well. Write soon!

I hope to see you in September!

Francisco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario