miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2021

GRANADA FC, our local heroes!!!

Comment 14



This season, Granada FC is playing really well, and now they are a team example in Europe, beacause they have been very successful in this two seasons, and it isn't a team with so much money as FC Barcelona or Real Madrid, although they are winning a lot of matches.

Granada FC is a very old team, this year they will reach 90 years of history, because the team was founded in 1931, although this team has so many years, his best players and his best moment was in the 70, when they were a "scary team", because they played really well. Lately, they have been playing well again, and they have more fame.

I don't watch or play football, because I don't like this sport very much, I prefer watching and playing other sports, like basketball, which is my favourite sport. I also want to play other sports that I have never played such astennis, I have watched some matches on television, but I have never had the chance of playing this sport, and in my opinion, when I play tennis I would like it very much.

In my opinion, nowadays sport is very important and in last years it wins lot of importance and fame, especially football, which is the most famous sport in the world, but there are also other sports that are also famous, and that we don't usually play here, like baseball, which is very popular in the United States.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario