lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

Organising an activity

Writing 12





Matias: I´m organising a birthday picnic on the beach next weekendand I haven´t done anything yet
Fran: Well, I´ll help you if you like. What needs doing?
Matias: I haven´t organised the game yet
Fran: No problem, I have a lot of boards games in my house, I can search for some of them 
Matias: Good, I don´t have any board games and I was very worried about the things that we could do when we finished the picnic
Fran: What about food and drinks?
Matias: I will carry some bottles of Coca-Cola. But I don´t know what food to bring 
Fran: Can I help you decide what to get?
Matias: Yes, please
Fran: What about pizzas and some types of biscuits?
Matias: That´s a good idea. Could you ask  a Take-away restaurant to make a pizza?
Fran: OK
Matias: Well, would you come to the supermarket and help me buy the biscuits?
Fran: Of course, here we go!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario