sábado, 5 de febrero de 2022

Super Mario Bros

Comment 12



Super Mario Bros is one of the most popular games of Nintendo Company, we can say that because Super Mario saga is one of the most selling videogames sagas of all the world and the most selling videogame saga of Nintendo. The first Mario's videogame was created by Shigeru Miyamoto, who has created other famous videogames, like The Legend of Zelda or Star Fox. Miyamoto is really loved by all Nintendo fans and players, because he always directed really well all his videogames.

Nintendo started like a company producing some things really different from what they produce now. Nowadays Nintendo produces especially videogames of all genres, but at the beginning they started producing cards, in particular, Hanafuda cards. Hanafuda is a card game, originated in Japan, where the company has its main headquarters. Hanafuda cards are really beautiful because it have different draws on it.

Well, when I was a child I used to spend lots of hours playing and playing different videogames, among them I played Super Mario. The first Super Mario game I played was Super Mario Bros for Nintendo DS, what a good time I spent! I remember that I completed this videogame more than once, because it was one of my favouritie videogames. I also played more Super Mario games some time before and I still liked them.

Finally, I reckon that Super Mario saga is actually really famous. Not long time ago an interactive Super Mario theme park in Japan, and it has lots of tourist that visit it. There are also Lego's toys based on Super Mario, and they are really cool if I had these toys when I was a child, I would have been really happy. So, Super Mario is something that has marked the lives of all young people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario