domingo, 3 de enero de 2021

Round 1 almost over!!

Comment 06



 Nowadays we must stay in our town and we can´t go out of it, but we can go out at least in the streets of our town and we don´t need to stay all the time in our house as we had to do last March.

Talking about the secondary school, we can go to have face-to-face classes so far. In my opinion, face-to-face classes are better than online classes, because you are more concentrated on what they are teaching and you can see all your parents at least, and you can talk with them about different topics during the break.

But I'm not happy with the restrictions that we have, because I can't meet my friends, or, for example, we can't go late to a restaurant, and I think that it makes lots of families lose their jobs, and they lose their incomes, and for these things they can't have a peaceful life and they are suffering a lot.

In my opinion, we must follow all the security measures that we have, and we need to wait until this bad time passed, and we can live our normal lives again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario