domingo, 3 de enero de 2021

Merry 'SAFE' Christmas!!!

 Comment 05



This pandemic has changed all our lives, and this year is very different from all the other years, and we are spending such different Christmas' holidays, because a lot of reasons.

This year we can't gather with all our family and we can't dinner together. Other years I used to go some days to my grandmother's house, but this year I can't go with her for precaution, because my grandmother has some illnesses, so now I don't usually visit her. Other years also came here some of my cousins, who lives in Barcelona, but this year they can't come and they really want to visit us all the years, and as they can't come now, they will probably come in summer if the situation gets better.

Furthermore, we must be sensible and enjoy Christmas as much as possible, always respecting all the security measures that we have and not doing any foolish things. We can enjoy Christmas, for example, watching movies or tv series, playing some board games, we can do some sport in home and we can do many other things.

In my opinion we are going to spend some bad Christmas, but we don't have any other option if we want that everything will be okay, and think that next year we will do all the things that we could do in the past.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario