lunes, 10 de agosto de 2020

What will jobs and learning be like in the future?

 Comment 1



In my opinion in the future we will do a lot of things with technology, for example, the hardest jobs like working in the fields. This work will probably be done by robots, and the jobs like working in an office will be done by teleworking from your own house.


In my opinion, it could be good, because I think that if you work in an office, you will be quieter if yo work from your home. As well, this could reduce pollution as not so many people would need to get to their jobs by car, and they would pollute less.


Talking about learning, I think that one day it would be all online, but I reckon that you learn more and better if you are going to face-to-face classes because you are more attentive than in online classes.


So I think that the technology will be an important thing in our future, especially in the jobs that we will get.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario