viernes, 4 de enero de 2019

Teachers and being a teacher

Comment 10







The Teacher´s day is on 27 of November in Spain, but Teacher´s international day is on 5th October.
In my opinion a teacher should be good at explaining and he should give us  homework to do , because although we hate homework it is very important to learn to do the exercises.
In my opinion, I think that being a teacher is very hardwork because you need to know what to do with the students and you need a lot of time to correct the homework and to correct all the work that you send to your students.
I think that be a teacher is a very hard work and I think that they spend a lot of time teaching  us all about their subjects and for this reason I admire the teacher who corrects all homework that he gives.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario