sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

An email to a pen friend

                                An email to a pen friend 







Hi Matías,
Thanks for your email. It´s great to hear from you!
I live in a small town in the sout of Spain, called Molvízar.
It´s a great place if you want relaxation , because it´s a very peaceful place, but there aren´t many
interesting place to visit and it hasn´t got many shops to buy things.
In summer it´s a very hot place and I usually go to the beach because Molvízar is near Salobreña´s beach. For this reason I like summer!
In winter I usually stay at home because you don´t have things to do, but you can go to Sierra Nevada if you like skiing or snowboarding, I don´t usually go because is far from Molvízar 
And 26th July you can see the fireworks of Molvízar  they´re amaizing!
Where do you live?What do you do there?
Write back soon,
Best wishes, Francisco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario