sábado, 27 de enero de 2018

Recommended a film and a book

Recommended a film and a book


Situation 1

A: Can you recommend a fim for me? 
B: Sure. What types of film do you like ?
A: I like exciting and unusual films
B: Then you must watch the film Gravity. I think it´s a amazing film 
A: What´s it about?
B: It´s about a medical engineer and an anstronaut. They work together to survive in the space because an accident destroy their spaceship. 
A: That sound interesting. Thanks!



Situation 2

B: Can you recommend a book for me? 
A: Sure. What types of books do you like?
B: I like exciting ans adventure books
A: You must read the book City of Bones 
B: What´s it about?
A: It´s about a fifteen -year-old meets the Shadowhunters and can they help when Clary´s mother dissapears?
B: That sounds very interesting. Thanks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario